While I was travelling around Malaysia and Indonesia last month, I was very kindly nominated for a Liebster Award by the fantastic Tales of a Traveller. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, you definitely should!
Liebster Award rules
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 5 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know about it on social media
Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you
Think of 5 different questions to ask the 5 bloggers you nominated
My Questions from Tales of a Traveller
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I loved the laid back lifestyle and scenery in New Zealand so I would definitely like to live there one day, but Spain has always appealed to me. So many countries, so little time!
2. What can’t you live without while travelling?
I take my travel journal with me everywhere I travel so that I can record all the incredible memories I’m making. I also pack my camera, iPod and as much hair conditioner as possible – heat is not my hair’s friend!
3. What country/ city would you most like to visit?
I’m currently lusting after Rio De Janiero.
4. Where is the best place you’ve been to?
I’ll always find Thailand captivating, because it was the first place I ever travelled to where I experienced a completely different culture to my own.
5. If you won the lottery right now, what would you spend it on?
My five questions to you:
- How often do you travel?
- For me, food is a big part of travel. If you could have breakfast, lunch and dinner anywhere in the world and travel restrictions weren’t an issue – where would you eat?
- What’s your favourite travel memory?
- What’s your least favourite thing about travelling?
- What’s your preferred travel style – budget backpacking, intrepid adventures or luxury holidays?
My nominations are all very different blogs, but they reflect my varied interests and the wide focus of my own blog. Some may have more followers than the Award allows, but I wanted to nominate them anyway!
Travelling Weasels, with their super informative blog about house-sitting around the world
New Girl in Toon, who like me is new to life in the North East of England and on a mission to find the best cocktail in Newcastle!
She Gets Around, who ‘gets around’ in a good way. Her posts about India give me serious wanderlust!
Progression of Happiness for her travel philosophy, which is pretty similar to mine!
Samantha En Route, because she did what I would love to do – studied in Spain!