Have you booked your summer holiday and picked out a few drool-worthy one-piece swimsuits for it yet?
This year I’ve got my sights set on Croatia, Santorini and Jamaica. I don’t know where I’m getting the dollar for all of these trips, but a girl can dream, eh?
I like to start shopping for my summer hol wardrobe early because there’s nothing worse than frantically scrolling through the dregs of the swimwear sections online a few nights before you’re due to jet off, not being able to find a swimsuit that makes you look exactly like a cross between Beyonce and Karlie Kloss, and moodily settling for any basic bikini the shops still stock in your size.
This year I’m almost exclusively lusting after one-piece swimsuits. Nothing says I’m on holiday and I am a Queen do not f*ck with me than a chic little one-piece. Also, donning a one-piece is a bit like throwing a dress on for work in the morning: minimum effort but maximum put-togetherness.
Here’s my pick of the sixteen most glam, flattering and downright gorgeous one-piece swimsuits available to buy now. I’ve included choices for every budget, just in case your heart is screaming D&G but your bank balance is crying over Boohoo.
16 chic one-piece swimsuits for every budget
4. Black Swell Bobby swimsuit, £13.19
5. White ASOS cowl neck swimsuit, £10.50
6. Rose print Dolce & Gabbana swimsuit, £325
7. White Mint & Berry swimsuit, £26.99
10. Red lace multistrap swimsuit, £25
11. Black mesh insert Wolf & Whistle swimsuit, £17.50
12. Floral print ASOS belted swimsuit, £32
13. Blue Caribbean Ink Seafolly swimsuit, £99.99
15. Orange Topshop mesh swimsuit, £22
16. Blue Helis Brain swimsuit, £45
Accessorise your one-piece cozzy
Where are you holidaying this year? Let me know in the comments so I can drive myself insane with jealousy and stalk you on Instagram.