It’s February which means IT’S TIME TO BOOK YOUR SUMMER HOLIDAY!
This year I’ve got my sights set on Croatia, Santorini and Jamaica. I don’t know where I’m getting the dollar for all of these trips, but a girl can dream eh.
I like to start shopping for my summer hol wardrobe early because there’s nothing worse than frantically scrolling through the dregs of the swimwear sections online a few nights before you’re due to jet off, not being able to find a swimsuit that makes you look exactly like a cross between Beyonce and Karlie Kloss, and moodily settling for any basic bikini the shops still stock in your size.
I think now is the perfect time to start shopping for your swimwear while everything is in stock, and this year I’m almost exclusively lusting after one-piece swimsuits. Nothing says I’m on holiday and I am a Queen do not f*ck with me than a chic little one-piece. Also, donning a one-piece is a bit like throwing a dress on for work in the morning: minimum effort but maximum put-togetherness.
Here’s my pick of the sixteen most glam, flattering and downright gorgeous one-piece swimsuits available to buy now. I’ve included choices for every budget, just in case your heart is screaming D&G but your bank balance is crying over Boohoo. Buy your fave now and hang it somewhere visible to give you something to look forward to when it’s pouring down in March.
16 chic one-piece swimsuits for every budget
4. Black Swell Bobby swimsuit, £13.19
5. White ASOS cowl neck swimsuit, £10.50
6. Rose print Dolce & Gabbana swimsuit, £325
7. White Mint & Berry swimsuit, £26.99
10. Red lace multistrap swimsuit, £25
11. Black mesh insert Wolf & Whistle swimsuit, £17.50
12. Floral print ASOS belted swimsuit, £32
13. Blue Caribbean Ink Seafolly swimsuit, £99.99
15. Orange Topshop mesh swimsuit, £22
16. Blue Helis Brain swimsuit, £45
Accessorise your one-piece cozzy
Where are you holidaying this year? Let me know in the comments so I can drive myself insane with jealousy and stalk you on Instagram.